sábado, 29 de março de 2008

Novas formas de olhar as coisas.

Innocence
I once had no fears

None at all

And then whenI had some

To my surpriseI grew to like both

Scared or braveWithout them

The thrill of fear

Thought I'd never admit it

The thrill of fear

Now greatly enjoyed with courage


When I once was

Untouchable

Innocence roared

Still amazes

When I once was

Innocent

It's still here

But in different places


Neurosis Only Attaches Itself to

Fertile Ground Where it can flourish

The thrill of fear

Thought I'd never admit it

The thrill of fear

Now greatly enjoyed with courage


When I once wasFearless

Innocence roared

Still amazes

UntouchableInnocence

It's still here

But in different places


Fear is a powerful drug

Overcome it andYou think

that you can doAnything!


Should ISave myself For later

Or generously give?

Fear of Losing EnergyIs draining

It locks up your chest

Shuts down the heart

MiserlyAnd stingy

Let's open up : share!

When I once was Fearless

Innocence roared still amazes

untouchable Innocence

It's still hereBut in different places

Do albúm Volta de bjork.

Nenhum comentário: